Terms and Conditions
1. Participants may only enter the winning game after accepting these terms and conditions of participation.
2. CASIO Europe GmbH (hereinafter referred to as CASIO Europe), Casio-Platz 1, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany, is holding a winning game entitled "G-SESSIONS Final Event winning game".
3. The closing date for entries is 28 November 2013.
4. Only natural persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation and who are resident in one of the following countries are eligible to take part: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy or United Kingdom.
5. Entries are valid only if all personal data provided is truthful.
6. Prize: Win one of seven limited Edition Watches of the model G-SHOCK DW-6900, which will be draw by CASIO Europe GmbH among all participants.
7. CASIO Europe reserves the right to terminate the winning game at any time, particularly if it is not possible to ensure that the winning game can be conducted properly for technical reasons (e.g. manipulation of the winning game).
8. Each participant may only enter the winning game once and can only win one prize.
9. If, in exceptional cases, an item previously listed as a prize is no longer available, CASIO reserves the right to replace the prize with another item of equal value.
10. The prize is not transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. All decisions are final and not subject to legal appeal.
11. The winners will be notified by email on 03 December 2013. If a winner fails to respond to the email and fails claiming their prize in writing within two weeks, a new winner will be drawn.
12. Within the framework of the winning game , the email address provided by participants is saved by CASIO Europe on one of its in-house servers via an automatic data processing procedure.
13. The participants information submitted for the purposes of the winning game will only be collected, processed, saved or otherwise used by CASIO Europe for the purposes of the winning game.
14. At the end of the winning game, all personal data will be deleted.
15. The information will not be passed on to any other third-party company or any other third parties for promotional purposes without the express permission of the participant.
16. Participation in the winning game is not subject to purchase of a Casio Product and it is free of charge.
17. Employees of CASIO Europe GmbH and their family members are not permitted to take part in this winning game. Participants may only take part in the winning game under their own name. Participation in the winning game through third parties, in particular third parties who register individual people with different teleservice providers (registration services or entry services) for profit, is not permitted.
18. The parties hereby deem the place of jurisdiction to be the general place of jurisdiction of Casio Europe GmbH, insofar as this is legally permissible. Solely German law applies. In the event that individual provisions of these terms and conditions of participation are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of participation.
19. Solely CASIO Europe GmbH is the operator of, and holds responsibility for the competition.
Norderstedt, Germany, 22.10.2013.